The role of lubrication on drilling rig equipment has the following aspects:
1) Reduce friction: This is the main function of lubrication. Due to the existence of the lubricating oil film, it prevents direct contact with the metal surface of the transmission parts, thereby reducing the friction resistance and reducing the wear and tear.
2) Cooling and heat dissipation: In the high-speed rotating parts, the heat is generated due to friction. If you do not try to dissipate the heat, the temperature will continue to rise, causing the parts to burn.
3) Anti-rust protection: Drilling rigs are often exposed to wind and rain during outdoor operations, and metal parts are easy to rust. If good lubricating grease is applied to the metal surface, rust can be prevented and service life can be prolonged.
4) Sealing blockage: The sealing packing and bearing end cover are equipped with wool felt seals, which can effectively seal and prevent dust due to oil immersion.
5) Wash dirt: In the circulating thin oil lubrication system, the liquid oil is continuously circulated to wash the surface, and the surface wear debris and victory can be brought out during the washing. Both the rotary reducer and the main lifting reducer of the drilling machine are oil bath type gear reducers.
|The last one:Reasons for the slow drilling speed of pneumatic drilling rigs and troubleshooting||Next item:Reasons for the slow drilling speed of pneumatic drilling rigs and troubleshooting|