(1) The layout of hydraulic actuators is reasonable. The hydraulic system of the drilling rig is required to have a simple structure, small size, light weight, convenient maintenance, and a high degree of standardization and generalization of hydraulic components. To
(2) Proper control method. In the hydraulic system, the actuators need to change the speed and direction of movement. For multiple components, there are also action sequences and interlock requirements. A certain automatic cycle must be implemented in the rod changing mechanism of the drilling rig, and various control methods must be carefully selected. The combination of stroke control, pressure control, time control, etc. should be appropriate.
(3) System safety and reliability. When designing hydraulic circuits with different functions, different measures must be taken to ensure the safety and reliability of hydraulic circuits and systems. In order to prevent the system from overloading, a safety valve should be installed; to prevent the lifting mechanism from automatically falling under its own weight and loss of pressure, there must be a balance circuit; the outrigger circuit has a hydraulic lock; the slewing mechanism should have buffering, speed limiting and braking devices, etc. To ensure safety. In addition, it is necessary to prevent mutual interference between circuits.
(4) Effective use of hydraulic power. Improving the efficiency of the hydraulic system not only saves energy, but also prevents the system from overheating. In the working cycle, when the required flow rate is quite different, double pumps and variable pumps should be used to supply oil or an accumulator should be added. When the system is at a pressure holding and stop working, the pump should be unloaded, etc.
(5) Prevent hydraulic shock. In the hydraulic system, due to factors such as the speed change of the working mechanism, the sudden disappearance of the working load, and the impact load, hydraulic shocks often occur and affect the normal operation of the system. Therefore, corresponding preventive measures should be taken when designing the system schematic diagram. In the hydraulic shock caused by the sudden disappearance of the work load, a back pressure valve should be added to the oil return line; for the hydraulic shock caused by the shock load, a safety valve should be added to the oil line entrance.
Shandong Xiongtai Group specializes in the production of full hydraulic drilling rigs, which can provide on-site teaching and on-site guidance. Welcome to visit the factory.
|The last one:Reasons for the slow drilling speed of pneumatic drilling rigs and troubleshooting||Next item:Reasons for the slow drilling speed of pneumatic drilling rigs and troubleshooting|