Before walking, check the road condition of the hydraulic rig, remove obstacles on the road, and keep unrelated persons away from the machine, and then lift the head of the hydraulic rig to start.
(2) Check the direction of the crawler frame, determine the position of the driving wheel, press the horn, and the full hydraulic drilling rig starts to walk slowly.
(3) When reversing the full hydraulic drilling rig, the space behind the vehicle should be estimated in advance. If the blind zone is too large, please ask someone to direct and coordinate at the back.
(4) The driver controls the walking speed according to the road conditions. When walking on open flat ground, you can choose the "1" gear, and the walking speed of the full hydraulic drilling rig will automatically increase or decrease according to the working pressure of the hydraulic walking circuit; when going up and down, you can choose the "0" gear for low-speed and high-torque walking.
(5) Try to choose a flat road when walking, and avoid turning the upper turntable. When walking on poor ground, avoid stones damaging the walking motor and crawler frame.
(6) When walking on a ramp, try to keep driving in a straight line. The drill bit should be 20-30cm above the ground. If slipping or rolling occurs, the drill bit should be put down immediately. If the engine stops on a slope, place the drill bit on the ground, place the joystick in the middle position, and restart the engine.
(7) Try to avoid the machine walking in the water. If wading is required, check the depth of the water and the degree of the soft and hard platform in advance.
|The last one:Reasons for the slow drilling speed of pneumatic drilling rigs and troubleshooting||Next item:Reasons for the slow drilling speed of pneumatic drilling rigs and troubleshooting|